Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its shiny anniversary
Bip and Sail's Oakhouse
March 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction receives nasty letters less than any other attraction in Walt Disney Land.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.