Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tremendous view of Bip and Sail's Oakhouse when it's not bathed in fog
Bip and Sail's Oakhouse
March 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to pick on you.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires more time.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or chin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.