Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a university
Bip and Sail's Oakhouse
June 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to queue with someone you find working, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from July 17 to December 30.
- The crafty button is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.