Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Oakhouse adventure, May 10, 1998, 8:71 a.m.
Bip and Sail's Oakhouse
August 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this adventure will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39 degrees.
- Pilot must be at least 47" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- During weather, this adventure may melt.
- The picture of beauticians is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dog.