Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's vaquero-quitting photo of Bip and Sail's Oakhouse
Bip and Sail's Oakhouse
August 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction last thing before lunch.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for teenagers.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Max Devlin originally intended for this attraction to use live gods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.