Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction, grandly collapsing in the fading sunlight
Bip and Sail's Oakhouse
September 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and in diapers).
- Must be at least 42" tall and 30 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children and some adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.