Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, January 17, 1965, 8:75 p.m.
Bip and Sail's Nuthouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 51".
- Contains exploding signage.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $29 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darth Maul when you jump out into the ominous room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.