Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Bip and Sail's Nuthouse
June 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.