Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Bip and Sail's Nuthouse
March 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could make silly comments to you.
- Before viewing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Rapunzel meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dress.