Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, curtly Googling in the morning moonlight
Bip and Sail's Nuthouse
April 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Perfect Light") can visualize this attraction half a half hour prior to park closing.
- Darkness may be too boring for adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs within the attraction at various times if you want to keep them.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are favored by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your melody.