Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Treeshack attraction, limitlessly scathing in the fading sunlight
Bip and Rail's Treeshack
April 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Rail's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will point at you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no heads used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.