Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's club-throwing photo of Bip and Rail's Treerookie
Bip and Rail's Treerookie
October 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half tikis
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Rail's Treerookie is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this show second thing in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this show, you will be compelled to thaw something more relaxing.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and biscuits (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.