Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Bip and Rail's Motorwayhouse when it's inundated in darkness
Bip and Rail's Motorwayhouse
August 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven plusses (from www.SonFans.net)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Rail's Motorwayhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.