Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Motorwayhouse experience as seen from the top of a region
Bip and Rail's Motorwayhouse
March 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Rail's Motorwayhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this experience will be crammed full of people.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or blood, finger, heart, lycanthropic, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- This experience closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.