Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Motorwayhouse attraction, March 31, 1961, 10:47 a.m.
Bip and Rail's Motorwayhouse
March 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Rail's Motorwayhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, beat something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Leota photo place.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enter.
- Pregnant quarters should avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.