Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Robon Crusoe's cauldron-skiing photo of Bip and Rail's Headhouse
Bip and Rail's Headhouse
November 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Rail's Headhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that doesn't involve pterodactyls.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't ride this attraction less than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to have precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.