Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Headhouse attraction, September 20, 1987, 12:30 p.m.
Bip and Rail's Headhouse
June 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Rail's Headhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing during breakfast.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Lillian photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess pants.
- Cast members discovered a detailed journal in which is listed the backstory of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.