Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Headhouse attraction, February 25, 1978, 9:52 p.m.
Bip and Rail's Headhouse
December 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Rail's Headhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to participate.
- Maximum height 73".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 37 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or ribcage, kidney, spinal, or hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and legs within the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Area of Planet Zurg.
- Be sure to look for a brilliant Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.