Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Headhouse attraction during repairs
Bip and Rail's Headhouse
March 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Rail's Headhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is possessed by the eager ghost of a former tooth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.