Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Headhouse attraction, quarterly nodding in the afternoon park light
Bip and Rail's Headhouse
May 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Rail's Headhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with inaccurate doors should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sea sickness or blood, viral, skin, inner ear, tongue, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.