Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Treehut adventure during construction
Bip and Quail's Treehut
October 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces (by www.HoundKeteer.org)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Quail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to people near you.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes within the cast members at various times.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal refurbishment from December 29 to June 6.
- Walt Disney had a massive museum constructed next to this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.