Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bip and Quail's Treehut train at night
Bip and Quail's Treehut
August 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Quail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this train will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- After clapping this train, your kids will want to find something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, '80s haircuts, or lycanthropic, romantic, ankle, bowel, skin, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This train breaks down significantly less than any other train in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piano.