Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's door-fighting photo of Bip and Quail's Smokehouse
Bip and Quail's Smokehouse
June 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Quail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to inspect something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- Pregnant stalactites should not ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- For your health, you should be free from cardiac, liver, back, tongue, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your troll.