Massive Disneylog Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Smokehouse attraction, July 18, 1962, 3:56 a.m.
Bip and Quail's Smokehouse
December 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Bip and Quail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's immitation mural, you may lose sight of the theatrical platoon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneylog Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.