Massive Whiteland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction at dusk
Bip and Quail's Oakhouse
March 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Whiteland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 53" tall and 5 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from kidney, leg, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Whiteland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.