Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bip and Quail's Oakhouse ride during repairs
Bip and Quail's Oakhouse
December 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could joke with you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 45".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This is the first of the many rides that has not been painted since the area opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.