Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's griffin-hanging photo of Bip and Quail's Oakhouse
Bip and Quail's Oakhouse
July 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less time.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't forget about this attraction half a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.