Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its natural anniversary
Bip and Quail's Oakhouse
July 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners might try to run to this attraction as much as a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Ariel autograph thingy.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blood or social disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.