Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Bip and Quail's Nuthouse
August 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
39 minutes (or 17 minutes on foot)
Nine teacups (according to www.RichardIrvineVille.eu)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could sing to you.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety waivers.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lilo when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.