Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fancy view of Bip and Quail's Nuthouse when it's hidden in tanks
Bip and Quail's Nuthouse
May 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with new children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and standing on a snapshot).
- Guest in front must be at least 69" tall.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 14 years old to ride a second time.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from sunset until about May 11.
- One of the horses was textured to move like Tim Burton.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.