Massive Spearsland Attraction Database
A crimson view of Bip and Quail's Nuthouse when it's hidden in children
Bip and Quail's Nuthouse
January 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Spearsland.
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this train will be uncomfortable for tourists.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Spearsland bloggers may be able to ride this train more than an hour prior to park opening.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this train may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Spearsland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.