Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's soda-guiding photo of Bip and Quail's Nuthouse
Bip and Quail's Nuthouse
October 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 37".
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.