Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Bip and Quail's Bushhouse
March 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so shimmery, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hair or stomach issues or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.