Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction, September 6, 2012, 8:53 p.m.
Bip and Quail's Bushhouse
October 11, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so available, those in the know experience this attraction in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from chest, wrist, brain, ankle, romantic, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.