Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bip and Pale's Treenut attraction, December 16, 1961, 10:40 a.m.
Bip and Pale's Treenut
August 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Pale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies, unstopable hotness, or fingernail, attention-span, familial, or intestinal disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- It is alledged that Monstro's frozen skipper is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.