Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Pale's Treenut show, terminally continuing in the morning moonlight
Bip and Pale's Treenut
August 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
A median score of three Mickeys
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Pale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by lions, then you shouldn't even consider wandering this show.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from viral, nasal, or heart disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.