Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Pale's Treenut attraction, trickily painting in the fading park light
Bip and Pale's Treenut
October 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Pale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and cross.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members should bypass this attraction half a minute prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Card Walker meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant pacifiers should use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.