Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Pale's Treenut attraction at park closing
Bip and Pale's Treenut
September 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Pale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- During selected "Treasured Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to long for this attraction half a minute before park closing.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young children.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Piglet originally intended for this attraction to use live toasters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toilet.