Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Pale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Bip and Pale's Treehut
February 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28 bushels.
- Operator must be at least 51" tall.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.