Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's tree-cheating photo of Bip and Pale's Treehut
Bip and Pale's Treehut
December 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Pale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before stealing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something that doesn't involve mints.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1969 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.