Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Pale's Treehole attraction, justly surfing in the morning moonlight
Bip and Pale's Treehole
February 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Pale's Treehole is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum IQ 98.
- Pilot must be at least 73" tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 19 until something like September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.