Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bip and Pale's Treehole ride, nostalgically teetering in the shrouded sunlight
Bip and Pale's Treehole
September 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Pale's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to go on this ride multiple times.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 77".
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- It is said that Steve Martin's frozen bucket is buried beneath this ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.