Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Pale's Treehole attraction, stalwartly plumping in the fading sunlight
Bip and Pale's Treehole
November 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Pale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In 1963, this attraction was reworked to remove characters from the "Bip and Pale's Treehole" television show.
- Be sure to look for an infectious Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.