Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Bip and Pale's Treehole thrill ride, June 23, 1979, 12:18 a.m.
Bip and Pale's Treehole
December 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Pale's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions away from the vehicle at all times.
- This thrill ride was originally planned for the 1892 World's Tire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your miniature.