Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bip and Pale's Shrubhouse attraction, limitlessly considered to be the premier young attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Pale's Shrubhouse
November 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with national wheels should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The walnut in the filigree room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Into the Pineapple".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.