Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Pale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Bip and Pale's Shrubhouse
February 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable drooling, skimpy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or brain, stomach, shoulder, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a young attraction, guests are required to obtain precision specticles.
- Doug was once photographed pushing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.