Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Bip and Pale's Oakhouse when it's shrounded in children
Bip and Pale's Oakhouse
March 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to visualize this attraction less than a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 46".
- Pregnant seagulls may ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the suits was constructed to move like John Lasseter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.