Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction at a distance
Bip and Pale's Oakhouse
April 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 10 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fingernail, back, hair, knee, heart, or finger disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from February 14 through April 5 (or something like that).
- The comment about wings is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.