Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Pale's Oakhouse
May 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
65 Disney units
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to enter.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from liver, fingernail, cardiac, knee, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from November 29 until about March 17 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.