Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Bip and Pale's Oakhouse when it's shrounded in self
Bip and Pale's Oakhouse
June 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to long for this attraction just a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.