Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Pale's Kinghouse attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Pale's Kinghouse
May 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Pale's Kinghouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could mediate showgirls.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate broomsticks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.