Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: Bip and Pale's Kinghouse, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Bip and Pale's Kinghouse
August 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Pale's Kinghouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 24 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.