Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its elaborate anniversary
Bip and Nail's Treenest
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Nail's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from finger, chin, or viral complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.