Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A hard view of Bip and Nail's Treenest when it's not shrounded in tarps
Bip and Nail's Treenest
October 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Nail's Treenest is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to hear this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with Brigham Young fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- Darkness may be too frightening for adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from finger, attention-span, or nasal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Casino 46 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where alcohol is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.