Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treenest attraction at a distance
Bip and Nail's Treenest
January 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Nail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may joke with you.
- During selected "Ice Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to bypass this attraction more than a minute preceeding its closing.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a particular attraction, viewers are required to buy special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.