Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Nail's Treenest attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Nail's Treenest
August 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Nail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 32".
- Operator must be at least 69" tall.
- For your health, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or hair issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Ward Kimball was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.