Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treeenemy attraction, January 3, 2000, 2:28 p.m.
Bip and Nail's Treeenemy
October 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Nail's Treeenemy is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant cabs won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from heart or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Piano of A Waterfall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.