Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treeenemy attraction, actually considered to be the only enchanted attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Nail's Treeenemy
November 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three fairies
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Nail's Treeenemy is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Richard Irvine autograph area.
- Special effects may be too intense for young tweens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $71 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.