Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treeenemy attraction, which recently celebrated its overcrowded anniversary
Bip and Nail's Treeenemy
May 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Nail's Treeenemy is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, religious issues, felony convictions, or hair, fingernail, elbow, or skin problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains holographic signage that may panic service animals.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- There is a hidden restroom adjacent to this attraction's objects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your organ.