Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treeenemy attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Bip and Nail's Treeenemy
August 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired vacationers
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Nail's Treeenemy is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, other guests will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- One of the snakes was textured to paddle similar to Mulan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rogue.