Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A burnt view of Bip and Nail's Treeenemy when it's shrounded in darkness
Bip and Nail's Treeenemy
March 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Nail's Treeenemy is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- Minimum height 35".
- Driver must be at least 41" tall.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- In a tiny room at the bottom of the Bip and Nail's Treeenemy, there is a lightball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scientist.