Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treeenemy attraction at a distance
Bip and Nail's Treeenemy
October 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Nail's Treeenemy is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and being carried).
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, inexplicable growths, blinding makeup, or lung complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.