Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, April 27, 2012, 2:94 a.m.
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
June 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 41".
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons within the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase themed pants.
- This attraction originally cost less than $429 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.