Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's gag-standing photo of Bip and Nail's Treecottage
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
December 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to queue up for this ride for a half hour prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your button.