Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's can-sailing photo of Bip and Nail's Treecottage
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
June 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.