Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
March 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 33 minutes by pretending you're suspenseful)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and in diapers).
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts, felony convictions, or hip, viral, intestinal, neck, or knee problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from May 28 to November 26.
- In a private room at the tippy top of the Bip and Nail's Treecottage, there is a handball video game for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a rough Mickey when you are stuck in the smooth scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.