Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, April 10, 2007, 1:32 a.m.
Bip and Nail's Treecabin
September 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Nail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to ride this attraction more than a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from October 26 to April 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.