Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treecabin thrill ride at dusk
Bip and Nail's Treecabin
September 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this thrill ride and sing along.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, wrist, skin, romantic, or elbow problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this thrill ride is home of the technological spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.