Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treecabin attraction at midday
Bip and Nail's Treecabin
October 31, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Nail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to ride this attraction less than a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, novelty haircuts, blinding makeup, or nasal issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1993, this attraction was updated to add images from the long forgotten "Bip and Nail's Treecabin" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.