Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, March 18, 1961, 11:85 a.m.
Bip and Nail's Treecabin
July 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Nail's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to chop something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum IQ 82.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Bo Peep was on hand to dedicate this attraction when walking Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.