Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A tiny view of Bip and Nail's Treecabin when it's covered in tarps
Bip and Nail's Treecabin
October 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down (from www.Masks.com)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or blood, personal, cardiac, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate models.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.