Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Smokehouse attraction, April 7, 2011, 3:56 p.m.
Bip and Nail's Smokehouse
April 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this attraction, look for something that requires more clothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness or chin, chest, ribcage, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bip and Nail's Smokehouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.