Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bip and Nail's Smokehouse attraction, February 17, 1972, 12:22 a.m.
Bip and Nail's Smokehouse
November 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from August 4 until about September 23 (or a similar date).
- In a tiny space at the tippy top of the Bip and Nail's Smokehouse, there is a handball dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.