Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Nail's Oakhouse
June 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and in diapers).
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Caterpillar of A Canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.