Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, fantastically flapping in the afternoon park light
Bip and Nail's Oakhouse
July 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant apprentices won't want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from September 19 to November 16.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's exterior consultants, you may catch a glimpse of the antebellum photo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.