Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Bip and Nail's Oakhouse
May 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Retired Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to enjoy this attraction for a moment preceeding park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bip and Nail's Oakhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.