Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction at midday
Bip and Nail's Nuthouse
April 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.