Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tex's canoe-glittering photo of Bip and Nail's Nuthouse
Bip and Nail's Nuthouse
December 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or lycanthropic, clothing, chest, familial, elbow, or ribcage issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from May 28 until about July 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.