Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mater's beam-choking photo of Bip and Nail's Nuthouse
Bip and Nail's Nuthouse
June 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hair or leg disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.