Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Bip and Nail's Nuthouse
September 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.