Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: The Bip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Bip and Nail's Nuthouse
July 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Nights," high-rolling DisneyLand celebrities are invited to ride this attraction more than a moment before park opening.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Be sure to keep your children and sails within the vehicle at various times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from August 9 to October 25 (or something like that).
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $309 to refurbish (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.