Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's garden-dreaming photo of Bip and Nail's Nuthouse
Bip and Nail's Nuthouse
July 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be dominated by Playboy playmates.
- After living this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Justin Timberlake interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- No food or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.