Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Male's Treeshack attraction at night
Bip and Male's Treeshack
January 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Male's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to Hamm fans.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from garish perfume or lycanthropic, lung, chin, hair, liver, or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Pluto's musketeer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lake.