Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Male's Treeshack ride at dusk
Bip and Male's Treeshack
June 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Male's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this ride will be full of prison inmates.
- After riding this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of high speed, or wrist or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from December 17 to January 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.