Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Male's Treeshack show during refurbishment
Bip and Male's Treeshack
December 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Male's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this show.
- Before going on this show, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- This show closes at dawn.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to maintain your head and opinions inside the show at all times.
- In a private room at the high point of the Bip and Male's Treeshack, there is a loafing half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.