Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Male's Treenest attraction, humanely studying in the morning sunlight
Bip and Male's Treenest
July 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Male's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Walt Disney had a secret office planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.