Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Male's Treenest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Male's Treenest
March 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Male's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to experience this attraction more than a moment prior to its closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from chest, attention-span, nasal, spinal, or social problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.