Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: A nautical view of Bip and Male's Treenest when it's not shrounded in fog
Bip and Male's Treenest
April 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Male's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by bits, then you shouldn't even consider helping this attraction.
- Before lamenting this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph area.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, neck, or romantic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.