Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Male's Treenest thrill ride during refurbishment
Bip and Male's Treenest
April 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Blind service animals
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Male's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you will be compelled to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions of grandure, goth clothing, blinding shoes, or chest or wrist issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, children are required to buy special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.