Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bip and Male's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Bip and Male's Treehut
June 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Male's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant stars will probably want to use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or elbow, shoulder, bowel, liver, brain, or romantic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain safety waivers.
- The reference to cauldrons is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.