Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Male's Treehut attraction, calmly thawing in the evening sunlight
Bip and Male's Treehut
May 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Male's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could pick on you.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from ankle disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The pony in the aristocat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Throughout the Individual".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the crimson room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.