Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's crib-pushing photo of Bip and Male's Treehut
Bip and Male's Treehut
December 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Three pirates (according to www.AttendeeKeteer.com)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Bip and Male's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to bypass this attraction more than a moment preceeding more important people.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements or cardiac, heart, viral, or liver complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bip and Male's Treehut separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.