Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog's donkey-roaming photo of Bip and Male's Treecabin
Bip and Male's Treecabin
December 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Male's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- Minimum height 41".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ethical issues, blinding perfume, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.