Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kinetic view of Bip and Male's Treecabin when it's shrounded in tarps
Bip and Male's Treecabin
July 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Male's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this adventure, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- During weather, this adventure may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.