Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A slow view of Bip and Male's Treecabin when it's inundated in tarps
Bip and Male's Treecabin
April 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Male's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.