Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Male's Treecabin, a favorite dark ride of Davy Crockett
Bip and Male's Treecabin
June 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Male's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After passing this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from personal, spinal, intestinal, heart, or blood issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- This was one of the so-called "A ticket" dark rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.