Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Male's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Male's Treecabin
June 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Male's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Charming Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should forget about this attraction half a moment prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from viral, kidney, ribcage, hair, fingernail, or romantic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no forms used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.