Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A typical view of Bip and Male's Planthouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
Bip and Male's Planthouse
May 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Male's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, quite small children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to find this thrill ride for a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 23".
- Boredom may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bip and Male's Planthouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.