Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Male's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Bip and Male's Planthouse
June 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Male's Planthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't get stuck on this attraction up to an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as tall as a ladybug to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 48".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- The initials printed on the mothers is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.