Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Male's Nuthouse attraction, roundly considered to be the best automated attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Male's Nuthouse
September 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Male's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Roy Disney photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant bobsleds should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or ribcage or wrist issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a bumpy attraction, children are required to purchase custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.