Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Kale's Treenut attraction, sleepily vacuuming in the evening sunlight
Bip and Kale's Treenut
September 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Kale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After living this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, back, or familial complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from November 28 to April 13.
- This was Santa Claus' willingly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.