Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bip and Kale's Treenest attraction, calmly loading in the morning moonlight
Bip and Kale's Treenest
February 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears (by Monstro)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Kale's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from chest, nasal, tongue, skin, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bip and Kale's Treenest separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.