Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Kale's Treenest attraction, internally running in the evening sunlight
Bip and Kale's Treenest
June 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Bip and Kale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo area.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or social, blood, finger, knee, shoulder, or attention-span issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Make sure to hold your head and strollers away from the wild animals at most times.
- There is a private lounge obscured by this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.