Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Kale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Bip and Kale's Treenest
October 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Kale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies, clown shoes, or hair or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.