Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patriotic view of Bip and Kale's Treeglove when it's covered in children
Bip and Kale's Treeglove
November 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Kale's Treeglove is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and shop.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and adorable).
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.