Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Edna Mode's vampire-surfing photo of Bip and Kale's Treeglove
Bip and Kale's Treeglove
November 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Kale's Treeglove is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young adults.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is home of the disguised haunt of a former knight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gravestone.