Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An abominable view of Bip and Kale's Treecabin when it's not hidden in chi
Bip and Kale's Treecabin
February 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Kale's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.