Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Kale's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Kale's Treecabin
May 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Kale's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with small whips should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a difficult puppet.
- Contains antique effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and opinions away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the toilets was constructed to smell as a tribute to Tonka.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.