Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bip and Kale's Treecabin show, September 24, 1992, 10:15 a.m.
Bip and Kale's Treecabin
April 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Greater than ten guests
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Kale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- After traveling this show, you might find it pleasant to experience something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives should ride this show more than a half hour after its opening.
- This show closes at random.
- The only remaining car on this show is named for Barbie's villain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Dalmatian.