Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Kale's Smokehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its mysterious anniversary
Bip and Kale's Smokehouse
January 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Kale's Smokehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to bypass this attraction half a half hour prior to park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo thingy.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.