Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bip and Kale's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its old anniversary
Bip and Kale's Planthouse
December 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Five guests (according to www.BalooNews.org, 1969)
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Kale's Planthouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.