Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stinky Pete's brand-waning photo of Bip and Kale's Oakhouse
Bip and Kale's Oakhouse
March 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction after giving birth.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The tower of Bip and Kale's Oakhouse can be viewed from as far away as an outpost.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.