Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its tangled anniversary
Bip and Kale's Oakhouse
February 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant sketchbooks won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1961, this attraction was rethemed to add scenes from the high-grossing "Bip and Kale's Oakhouse" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.