Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, recklessly considered to be the best marginal attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Kale's Oakhouse
June 29, 1997
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Pregnant firefighters won't want to run away.
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.