Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Kale's Bushhouse show, partially everlasting in the shrouded moonlight
Bip and Kale's Bushhouse
March 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this show and sing along.
- Show may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, moral objections, inappropriate headgear, '50s haircuts, or immunological, social, or chin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers inside the vehicle at various times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.