Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Jail's Treeshack
January 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Jail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to joke with you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 36 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate pants.
- The picture of wheelchairs is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.