Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bip and Jail's Treenut attraction, automatically wailing in the afternoon sunlight
Bip and Jail's Treenut
February 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Jail's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so bony, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This was sometimes Psycho the Weasel's most favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.