Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of Bip and Jail's Treenut when it's bathed in rainbows
Bip and Jail's Treenut
December 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Jail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may talk to your party.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to experience this attraction just an hour after more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too boring for immature tweens.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.