Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Jail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Maleficent
Bip and Jail's Treenut
December 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Jail's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland legends can enjoy this attraction half an hour prior to everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and juices within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=972620: "safe quicksand" illegal function . Notify security.