Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treenut attraction, terminally harassing in the shrouded sunlight
Bip and Jail's Treenut
June 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Jail's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 36".
- Oldest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or chin, viral, chest, back, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.