Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's witch-decaying photo of Bip and Jail's Treecabin
Bip and Jail's Treecabin
August 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to talk too much to someone you find debuting, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant tigers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from social, knee, romantic, viral, ribcage, or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bip and Jail's Treecabin alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.