Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, abnormally relaxing in the fading park light
Bip and Jail's Treecabin
May 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Roy Disney had a haunted office hidden below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.