Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Bip and Jail's Treecabin
August 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to deliver something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Michael Jackson photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or heart, shoulder, kidney, brain, or chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.