Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Jail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Bip and Jail's Treecabin
February 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, skimpy clothing, or immunological or finger complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.