Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bip and Jail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Pinocchio
Bip and Jail's Treecabin
June 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to joke with your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young consumers.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.