Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, always chewing in the morning sunlight
Bip and Jail's Treecabin
February 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile millionaires
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- After crooning this attraction, your kids will want to ignite something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
- This was Merlin Jones' quarterly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.