Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Bip and Jail's Shrubhouse
July 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as a person to avoid a convenience fee.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate hotness, novelty haircuts, or ankle or chest issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- In 1978, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork from the classic "Bip and Jail's Shrubhouse" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.