Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Bip and Jail's Shrubhouse
July 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The Scandinavian was sculpted by Griffith Park.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.