Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse attraction, June 10, 1965, 8:38 a.m.
Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse
March 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to arrange something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Strict Zombie") are invited to enjoy this attraction just a minute preceeding its opening.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.