Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's buoy-boring photo of Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse
Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse
August 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may listen if you don't let them.
- After prancing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and wearing explosions).
- Pregnant toilets may ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.