Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's visitor-creeping photo of Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse
Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse
February 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to visit this attraction just an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enter.
- Maximum height 55".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too startling for retirees.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.