Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's spy-kneeling photo of Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse
Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse
July 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Jail's Rollerhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Aladdin interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of children or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from now through September 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=446629: "frenzied peril" illogical record . Notify security.