Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Jail's Roguehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its festive anniversary
Bip and Jail's Roguehouse
September 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Jail's Roguehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will sing to you.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to go on.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 8 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.