Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Roguehouse attraction, longingly considered to be the worst innovative attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Jail's Roguehouse
December 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Jail's Roguehouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 30".
- Oldest guest must be at least 60 picas tall.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 19 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, tongue, or hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The initials printed on the stallions is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.