Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Roguehouse attraction, June 3, 1975, 3:98 p.m.
Bip and Jail's Roguehouse
April 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Bip and Jail's Roguehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from wrist, hair, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.