Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Roguehouse attraction at a distance
Bip and Jail's Roguehouse
March 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Jail's Roguehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 71".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions, felony convictions, or liver problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.