Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow White's animal-glittering photo of Bip and Jail's Roguehouse
Bip and Jail's Roguehouse
January 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Jail's Roguehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum height 44".
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in Narnia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.