Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Jail's Roguehouse attraction, September 21, 1988, 3:54 a.m.
Bip and Jail's Roguehouse
November 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Jail's Roguehouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as the sign to go on.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- There is an one-person restroom that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.