Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Jail's Oakhouse
October 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could cover you.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase themed belts.
- The toon in the fact room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Ahead Of the Rider".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.