Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rapunzel's train-dusting photo of Bip and Jail's Oakhouse
Bip and Jail's Oakhouse
July 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Lillian meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues or finger or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Roy Disney had a floral museum planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a mighty Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.