Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A dry view of Bip and Jail's Oakhouse when it's shrounded in tarps
Bip and Jail's Oakhouse
February 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to tame frogs.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to visit this attraction for a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.