Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction, January 19, 2014, 6:59 a.m.
Bip and Jail's Oakhouse
August 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be hostile to disgruntled lepers.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, goth clothing, emotional baggage, or wrist, fingernail, or brain issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.