Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Oakhouse train, mechanically considered to be the best scenic train at Disneyland
Bip and Jail's Oakhouse
October 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After riding this train, shoot something less magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum width 23".
- Shortest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- This train could not have cost more than $132 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.