Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An octagonal view of Bip and Jail's Nuthouse when it's not hidden in fog
Bip and Jail's Nuthouse
May 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- Lobo was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.