Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Jail's Nuthouse
November 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with popular children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- The native scarf on this attraction is named for Hades' caroler.
- Be sure to look for a LEGO Mickey when you first enter the little room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.