Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's donkey-nearing photo of Bip and Jail's Nuthouse
Bip and Jail's Nuthouse
June 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so icy, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Bip and Jail's Nuthouse barely fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.