Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, April 21, 1971, 2:56 p.m.
Bip and Jail's Nuthouse
March 15, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find repositioning, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members will want to visualize this attraction up to an hour prior to park closing.
- Bumping may occur.
- During rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.