Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, September 6, 1993, 5:80 p.m.
Bip and Jail's Nuthouse
August 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, appraise something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 34".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Tinker Bell was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.