Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Treeshed attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Hale's Treeshed
April 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Hale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.