Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supernatural view of Bip and Hale's Treeshed when it's hidden in enchantment
Bip and Hale's Treeshed
May 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Hale's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to buy safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.