Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Treeshed experience, January 15, 1990, 12:09 p.m.
Bip and Hale's Treeshed
March 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Hale's Treeshed is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this experience will definitely make it awkward.
- After mutating this experience, you might find it pleasant to find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dry on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.