Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Treehut attraction at first light
Bip and Hale's Treehut
December 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," lucky Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Grand Whirligig") will want to queue up for this attraction half an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant holes will probably want to not ride.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.