Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Treehut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Hale's Treehut
May 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 99".
- Youngest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The alpine can was hand made by George of the Jungle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.