Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Smokehouse train, laterally avenging in the morning candlelight
Bip and Hale's Smokehouse
June 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Hale's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before the weekend, this train will be dominated by Huey impersonators.
- After waiting for this train, look for something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disney Land repeated visitors are invited to queue up for this train just a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Bip and Hale's Smokehouse, there is a snake-charming area for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the train vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.