Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Bip and Hale's Nuthouse
August 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young consumers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Some historians say that this attraction is possessed by the restless haunt of a former mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rope.